Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer

Default Surely gas has now overtaken oil as most expensive fuel?

Coal could have been used only for power generation, and burned cleanly with
new technology. The coal is now under the ground and unable to be extracted
again. Wasted.

What an odd approach!. As I understand it its been there for some
million odd years or so, how come 20 odd years will spoil it?...

20 years ago the government could have insisted in high
insulation levels to reduce consumption of energy. It is no secret. We are
now paying the price for the wasting Thatcher years.

In the last 10 years nu laber could have done something but they havent
have they?...

--
Tony Sayer