Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default CH pump runs continuously, but ...

In message , Al
writes
Just noticed that my CH pump is running continuously and that the house
is getting very hot :-(

Having Googled, FAQ'd, and looked in here, I suspect that I might have 2
faults :-(

Installation: Potterton EP2000 (the old brown one), anonymous beige wall
stat, Grundfos Super Selctric pump, Potterton Prima.

The EP2000 has always had a flickering display (not a problem, we don't
use it as a timer) and I've just checked the battery and it's dead, but I
assume that's just to back up the clock in the event of power failure.

http://cpc.farnell.com/productimages...d/42246124.jpg

just chop the legs off

--
geoff