Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Clive

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Alistair J Murray" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Alistair J Murray" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

[...crushing continents...]

A Prius will do that no problem and return superb mpg.

But in *far* less comfort.

You should stop making things up.

I'm not, I drive a car optimised for carrying four people rapidly across
large distances, of course it's much more comfortable than a city
shopping car.

I'm sure it is. The Prius, being only slightly smaller than a Camry is
brill for that too.

On a recent journey through Germany I averaged ~140mph.

You can't here, and shouldn't there either. That is irresponsible on a
public road. You should be locked up.

It's legal and safe,

You should be locked up anyway. It would be for your own good.

You're either in short trousers, or incontinence pads.
--
Clive