Posted to rec.woodworking
jtpr

Default 45 degree mitre crosscut jig/sled?

Well, I didn't see miter joints, that was my own thing, with splines.
But after all of this discussion, and what Swingman said, I really
think I'm gonna go Dovetail. Miter is just what I "know". I have
never done dovetail, so the challenge would be good. I will do them by
hand as I don't have, and can't afford, a jig. So, all that being
said, can anybody offer up a good instructional site so I can get
practicing? Tips on drawer making is also welcome. Man, this stuff
gets addictive....

-Jim