Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw

Default HF Question

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
If you are in the Bay area - or a PCB area - go to a grinding shop.
You will find boxes of un-claimed drills and mills and other shaped cutters.

Unfortunately no. I live out in the sticks(relatively speaking).
There may be some companies around here that do this type of thing
though. I will have to do some calling and see what I can find out.

Sounds like these may be useful, but neccesarily everything I need.
Drilling PCBs is part of the goal, but still need a cutter for traces
and other modelling.

Do you have any documentation - ? Hope so - it helps.

Yes and no. I can't find a manual for my exact machine, but I have
found stuff for newer machines that is "close enough" to at least get
me somewhere. W/O that I probably would still be swearing at it.

FWIW - It is a CAMM3 PNC-3000 made by Roland. Mfg in the mid-80s.

Thanks

JW