Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default HF Sandblaster

Iv'e got the 40# model. Works well. The weld on the front leg on the
tank is weak-mine broke off with a minor impact. Rewelded, so far ok.
Haven't used it more than 1 hour total; don't see any problems as noted
by other posters (yet...)
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Travis Mahone wrote:
Anyone have any experience with Harbor Freight's 110 lb. pressurized sand
blast pot. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks
Travis

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"