Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Don Bruder

Default American Chopper episode got even more reckless

In article 66zzf.498961$084.27952@attbi_s22,
"Dave Lyon" wrote:

Wow, this is pretty interesting stuff. Obviously old hat to a lot of you
guys, but it's new to me.

Idunno about "old hat", but chemistry has always been one of my favorite
areas of learning. Call me a well-educated amateur in the field - far
from clueless, but in all honesty, likely just as far from expert.

I am the type of guy that likes to experiment with stuff that I don't know
very much about.

Welcome to the "elephant's child" club.

(If you don't get the reference, see Rudyard Kipling's "Just So
Stories", and the tale of how the elephant got his trunk.)

While I don't have any plans to mess with my acetylene,
it's possible this thread saved my wife a terrible mess to clean up.

Uh, yeah, that's one fairly sane way to look at things chuckling

Thanks for taking the time to explain things in such detail.

So where do I send the tuition bill?

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info