Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default High Energy Prices?

On 17 Jan 2006 17:21:05 -0800, "
wrote:

lets discuss that our commander and chief, who managed to avoid combat
service himself is a failure.

It should be clear to everyone that we went into Iraq without enough
manpower to maintain order once saddam was removed...

fact is bush fired / retired joint chief member who told him thatr
BEFORE we invaded iraq......

bush the failed president.....

3 years till were rid of him, unless were lucky and he gets impeached.

the first bloodbath was Iraq, the second will be republicans at the
next election..........

hillary will be our nEXT president

I don't know who else will be running, but would probably still rather
vote for Hillary.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com