Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Coffeepot temperature

Larry Jaques describes his adventures:

And I took my '64 Corvair convertible off 4' jumps with my dirtbike

buddies and drove it 90mph on the freeway at times.

WOW

Regarding your Corvair experience, either you have -lots- of karma

debt g or you simply bought a lemon.

Maybe both? This '63 was my second Corvair, the first a '61. Lot of
fun to drive.

(BTW, nice redirection from the subject.)

Hope you don't mind. It just popped into my head. We're not going to
solve the world's problems here, right?

P.S: Your age reveals a whole lot about your attitudes. As Churchill

never said: "If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no
heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have
no brain."

I'm not sure what you're saying. Some here have called me a liberal so
they think I'm young? And because it's obvious I'm over 35 you suggest
my views are now conservative?
Well maybe you're right. I notice bones (etc.) heal a lot slower now
and I DO take that into consideration. I'm sure I can do without 2nd
or 3rd degree crotch burns as well. I firmly believe Churchill
would have felt the same.

dennis
in nca