Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter Grey

Default FS Blatant Attempt to Influence You to Buy Another Machine

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought my Mother a John Deere Gator this last Christmas and now have
to deliver it to her property. This means a truck and trailer trip from
Costa Mesa, CA to Livermore, CA. I have bought a couple of small
machines up in NorCal and will be in San Francisco, Sacramento,Galt and
Reno to pick them up. While I have plenty of machines to bring back, in
fact, too many, I am very lightly loaded headed north. This means you
have caught me at a weak moment and I may cut you a deal and include
delivery. We currently have about 15 lathes in stock in a size range
from 5" to 15" swing, 2 B'ports, a Tree and a Powermatic/Millrite mill.
In addition we have a clean Central 3 in 1 priced at $550. and a big
drill mill w/ power feed, vise, etc. for $1000. Lots of drill presses,
arbor and H-frame preses and plenty of sheet metal equipment. Let me
know what you need and I'll offer you a reasonable price. Leigh at
MarMachine (949) 645-7601

A suggestion. You should put up at least a rudimentary website showing your
inventory. I don't need anything at the moment, but I very possibly could
if I saw pictures of something I liked. I might decide that I "need" it -
especially since you're probably driving right by my door. If you want to
foster MTAS (machine tool acquisition syndrome) you need to use the right
bait!

Regards,

Peter