Bruce L. Bergman

Default Slick tool for "chip in the eye" syndrome

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:17:57 GMT, someone who calls themselves Ted
Bennett wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

Chew the fuzzy end to get it sticky with YOUR saliva and it easily grabs
stuff out of your eye.

Aack. There was a real eye doctor who posted here on occasion,
I think he's passed out from angst.

No, I'm still here and conscious, more or less.

Saliva in the eye isn't very high on the list of things that gross me
out. There are many contact lens wearers who pop their lenses into
their mouths for a quick cleaning or rehydration. Here's some free
advice: don't do that. Use your dog's mouth instead, it's a lot cleaner
than yours.

Unfortunately, anything you put in a dog's mouth usually isn't seen
again until it comes out the other end. And that can't /possibly/ be
very sanitary... ;-)

I wore soft contacts for three or four months, right up till the
first time one popped out as I was 3/4 of the way up climbing a phone
pole on gaffs. -2.75 & -3.25 nearsighted. Once I managed to get back
on the ground safely (climbing by braille & sweating bricks), the
contact lenses went back in their case and never came out again...

-- Bruce --
--
Bruce L. Bergman, POB 394, Woodland Hills CA 91365, USA
Electrician, Westend Electric (#726700) Agoura, CA

WARNING: UCE Spam E-mail is not welcome here. I report violators.
SpamBlock In Use - Remove the "Python" with a "net" to E-Mail.