Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - The Cost of War

In article . com, Gus says...

A little scandal may be a good thing if it gets them to change the
rules on accepting bribes, I mean, gifts from lobbyists. I've thought
that practice was corrupt for many years.

That's the 'you gotta touch bottom before you can come up again'
theory of life. There's something to be said for that.

However these guys don't think they've done anything wrong.
See all the apologists on this board for example. As far as
gunner is concerned, as long as clinton got his hooter honked
in the oval office, Delay is by definition innocent of anything,
forever.

This extends so far as to claims that prosecution of those
crooks is tantamount to giving 'aid and comfort' to terrorists.

Yeah right.

Jim

please reply to: