Eastburn

Default Slick tool for "chip in the eye" syndrome

Not my dog - he just found the 'hide it away for a rainy way' chunk of
something - it was under the table in the office - back in the corner.
Who knows how long it sat there - he came in hunting it out - finally
found
it or one... Figure it had to age a bit.

My Elk Hound used to take a chunk of cheese or bone and dig a hole &
wait for a week
or so. Then dig it out and slobber it down green mold and all. (Good
ole days).

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Ted Bennett wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

Chew the fuzzy end to get it sticky with YOUR saliva and it easily grabs
stuff out of your eye.

Aack. There was a real eye doctor who posted here on occasion,
I think he's passed out from angst.

No, I'm still here and conscious, more or less.

Saliva in the eye isn't very high on the list of things that gross me
out. There are many contact lens wearers who pop their lenses into
their mouths for a quick cleaning or rehydration. Here's some free
advice: don't do that. Use your dog's mouth instead, it's a lot cleaner
than yours.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR