jim rozen

Default Slick tool for "chip in the eye" syndrome

In article , Ted
Bennett says...

No, I'm still here and conscious, more or less.

Ah, I still recall your excellent discussion on the
rust ring eraser tool. Thanks.

Saliva in the eye isn't very high on the list of things that gross me
out. There are many contact lens wearers who pop their lenses into
their mouths for a quick cleaning or rehydration. Here's some free
advice: don't do that. Use your dog's mouth instead, it's a lot cleaner
than yours.

I knew a lady who did that (her mouth, not her dogs...) but
she had a variety of other habits that were equally as
horrifying. The same night she did that, she washed down
four birth control pills with a shot of bourbon. "Must
have forgotten these...."

Jim

please reply to: