Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger

Default Low Voltage Recessed Lighting

I've not had a problem with the transformers failing. Both the cheap generic
Home Depot ones I installed 6 years ago, and the more expensive WAC Lighting
brand fixtures bought last year, seem to be fine.

"michigan_t" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all, I have a question about the quality of low voltage recessed
lighting.
In the past, I have had light fixtures that were low voltage, and have
had problems with the transformers failing after a year or so. I am
not sure if I just bought junk light fixtures or not.
Anyway, I want to install the low voltage recessed lights, and I would
like to know people's experiences with them. Who makes quality ones,
and what should I avoid?