Roy

Default Things to see/do in Germany?

Eat, Eat and eat some more.

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:35:23 -0700, "Greg Dermer"
wrote:

x-Specifically Berlin, Munich or Baden? I'm planning a trip there in October
x-and am looking for suggestions. I already know about the Deutsches Museum
x-in Munich: I'm planning on two days for that. What else should a
x-metal/gear head see? Besides metal stuff for its own sake, I'm interested in
x-clocks/timekeeping, astronomy, history of technology, steam, rotating
x-engines of other sorts, old electrical technology... You know, metal/gear
x-head stuff ;-)
x-
x--- Greg
x--- http://www.depmco.com