Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Default OT - The Cost of War

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Putting a Republican in office means that everything will remain the same
for as long as possible or that by reform they mean going backwards to

doing
things the old ways. Their motto has always been "Stand Pat". They've been
using that since TRs days.

Actually, the current group that calls themselves Republicans are thinking
of changing their motto to "When you talk, we listen..."

--
Ed Huntress

A little scandal may be a good thing if it gets them to change the
rules on accepting bribes, I mean, gifts from lobbyists. I've thought
that practice was corrupt for many years.
GW