Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default OT - The Cost of War

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed Huntress wrote:

Go for it! 'Any room there for the holy rollers?

Who are they, anybody who goes to church?

A school board that degrades science by insisting on re-defining it to fit
their own pet superstitions; a congressman who says we all should be
governed by a biblical worldview; a TV evangelist who says that the head of
a foreign state suffered a stroke because he ignored a single phrase of the
Bible.

They mostly vote Republican these days. We'd be better off if they voted
Repo-Tunisian, or Rubber-Tannery-Man, or whatever abortive exercise in
political dissonance Gunner and the kids have in mind.

--
Ed Huntress