Jim Stewart

Default Things to see/do in Germany?

Greg Dermer wrote:
Specifically Berlin, Munich or Baden? I'm planning a trip there in October
and am looking for suggestions. I already know about the Deutsches Museum
in Munich: I'm planning on two days for that. What else should a
metal/gear head see? Besides metal stuff for its own sake, I'm interested in
clocks/timekeeping, astronomy, history of technology, steam, rotating
engines of other sorts, old electrical technology... You know, metal/gear
head stuff ;-)

Only slightly off-topic would be the suggestion of a brewery
tour. I'd love to see the Spaten Brewery in Munchen.