Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Guy Fawkes

Default Honda 6 cylinder 250cc bike from 1966

Bart D. Hull wrote:

It is a shame that most of motorcycle history is not well
documented. I'm sure most of you that "knew how the valve
train worked" were around to witness it in person or see it
in a then current motorcycle magazine. Now some of
the truly odd bikes get written up now and again. (I'm
thinking of the Moto Guzzi V-8 road racer that was a small
displacement motor as well.) Anybody here ever see one of
those in person?

most of it is repeats too, when honda brought out the v4 750 water
cooled as a world first it took about teb seconds for people to point
out ajs did one in 1933, only 500 cubes but it had a blower....

btw, you'll enjoy
http://www.mgcycle.com/V8.html

guzzi v8 sounds / pix etc