Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default You might be a gun nut...(metal content)

On 17 Jan 2006 10:29:27 -0800, Guy Fawkes wrote:

hmm, couldn't you use something like a plastic sabot carrying your x
calibre bullet in a larger bore? (or is that just an artillery option?)

Don't see why not, but not sure what it'd buy you in this situation.

some guy sent me a ling a couple of years ago to this "thing" that had
multiple barrels and multiple rounds stacked up in each barrel (bit
like a tubular magazine) with each round electrically fired for some
insane rate of fire, mucho impressive video

Google "metalstorm", which I think is the right term for what you saw.