Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On 17 Jan 2006 04:59:47 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Heck Ed, everyone's doin it nowadays.

Jim

Including Joe Biden? Shierrod Brown? Jason Blair?

Btw..whats Dan Rather up to these days?

spew snip

Now gunner why the spew? I was standing up
for your right to employ, shall we say, a
certain lax ethical approach to plagarism.

Ethics in our current adminstration being
what they are right now, I think that anyone
who isn't actually convicted and serving time
right now should be considered as having
angle wings, right? g

What a change from Ed Meese a few years makes, huh?

Of course that doesn't count for folks who plead
guilty. And rat out their republican associates.

Jim

Again..your silence of Democrat corruption, but shrill whiney voice
when Republicans **** up...is noted

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin