Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default Coffeepot temperature

In article .com,
"rigger" wrote:

Don Bruder explains all: (paraphrased)

Me good, me big, go away with your higher ideals. Me don't need them,
me big. Others small, maybe get eaten. That good. Me no share food.

Cute. Pointless, but cute. The lip-flapping did create a nice breeze,
though.

How much we know at 20. Maybe time will make a difference.

Heh... A hint, wise-guy... I look back at 40 with fond remembrance
nowdays.

I *WISH* I was only 20 - Again! On second thought, no, I don't...
19-23-ish was rough times for me, what with the whole state of
Michigan's economy in the toilet, unemployment at an all time high in
ALL sectors, everybody and his dog laying off rather than hiring, and (I
**** you not) literal billboards on the southbound side of I-75 at the
Michigan/Ohio border that read "Will the last one out of Michigan please
turn off the lights?". The "mini-depression" that we enjoyed back then
was a real fun ride for a lot of folks, lemme tell ya...

And you better believe nothing says "prosperity" like having the choice
between ramen noodles and rabbit stew twice a day for weeks at a stretch.

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info