Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default Coffeepot temperature

On 16 Jan 2006 18:41:21 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

You, you, you. Can't YOU turn it off for a minute? Who protects the
children, since according to you they don't deserve protection? That's
idiotic.

So why don't YOU *BUTT OUT* until you learn a little social
responsibility and start thinking of others instead of yourself all the
time.

I"m seeing a lot of "my way is righter" from both directions......

Don, how about you and the gummint and the litigators protect those
who need protecting and have no one else to protect them, and let the
rest of us do whatever the hell we want provided that it doesn't
endanger or harm another?

Some recourse to torts should definitely exist, but we are way the
hell overboard with that in this country.