Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default You might be a gun nut...(metal content)

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:37:48 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:13:37 -0800, Larry Jaques

Oh, that's right. You voted for the Shrub too. sigh
The Nuge is a funguy, but a bit too emotion-driven for me.

You are a Democrat..and you find that emotionalism is a bad thing?

You keep that up..and the DNC is gonna pull your membership card.

Bwahaha! Bite your tongue, you heathen devil. I'm no Damocrit.

I have, on very rare occasion, voted for a good man who
happened to be a Democrat, but my party affiliation for 30
years was Republican. Now I can't stand -either- party. sigh

Crapsman tools are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design