Posted to alt.home.repair
Kyle Boatright

Default exposed overhead duct, air deflector?

wrote in message
Our apartment is the factory type with exposed overhead ducts. It's
possible to adjust the vents to send heat to the right or the left
but I'd like the heat to come forward into the room. Is there an air
deflector for an overhead vent? My only other option then is to buy
one of those floor air deflectors and kind of wire it to the duct.

Go to your local home improvement store. You can probably find a vent that
does what you want for $10. Then you can swap it out for the one you don't
like.