Posted to rec.woodworking
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Band saw comparisons

Naw, Amazon plays with the shipping, sometimes offering the free
shipping and then at other times taking it back. At the moment, the
shipping on these beasts is $99.

The $110 discount on Amazon is in addition to the rebates ($50) given by
Jet. But the $110 discount is only good until Jan. 21.

Jack

Leuf wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:15:07 -0700, "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote:

Amazon has a decent deal on bandsaws right now, so I'm thinking of
getting one while I can save a few bucks.

I am not sure about this. Don't these usually have free shipping?
They don't now and the discount ~= the shipping cost. There's rebates
on the Jet's, but those appear to be good till march.

-Leuf