Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson

Default You might be a gun nut...(metal content)

Gunner wrote:

...you buy a gun that's just like that other gun you have except the
barrel is 1/2" shorter (or longer).

Had a friend some years ago that used to own a gun shop. I helped him
out at a couple gun shows. Once while in the SF bay area, after the show
we stopped on the way back to visit with a friend of his. This guy had
one of every S&W revolver made since the mid-50's, in every stock
factory variation. All brand spanking new, not a one had so much as the
hammer cocked outside of the factory.

Man, wish I coulda married his daughter.... G

Jon