Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

Default Coffeepot temperature

On 16 Jan 2006 08:36:42 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Hey, if some scatterbrained old biddy came into the room and
clearly didn't have any sense of presense, we'd ALL have given
her extra care instructions. But that evidently didn't happen.
She ****ed up multiple times, first by trying that, second by
not reacting at all to the spill (like pulling the hot cloth
off her body parts. Sweatpants DO have a lot of room in them,
they DO come down quickly, and blowing on hot cloth cools it
very rapidly. She evidently did none of that. C'est la vie.

NEXT!

Ok Larry, how about an experiment? You wait until you get to your mid
70s and instruct someone to, unexpectedly, throw some scalding coffee
onto your lap. Then we see how well you do. Perhaps in the (usually)
very cramped back seat of the car?

No, just kidding.

How about this? Is this what you mean??? Death and distruction to
anyone too old, too infirm, not intelligent enough, or with
disabilities that slow them down. Let them burn. Who needs them if
they can't take care of themselfs. Let them stay home, out of our way.
Why make allowances on things like crossing time at intersections? If
they can't keep-up let them suffer. Take back all of the handicaped
parking. HORRAY for poor old McDonalds.

Is this what you had in your mind? Or perhaps something closer to
Soylant Green.

dennis
in nca

Possibly more along the lines of:- So, she spilled the hot coffee and scalded
herself? So what! Accidents happen and this was an accident. It doesn't need a
lawyer to sort it out.

Mark Rand
RTFM