Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default You might be a gun nut...(metal content)

In article ,
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I didn't cringe on too many of those, however if I had more money and
time....

I don't recall one about framed paper targets, did I miss it?

Y'must've... There was at least one for certain, and I think a reworded
cversion of it later on.

Or were you attempting one of those evil pun-like things?- Target...
missed... It's a joke son, doncha get it? A real knee-slapper!

Or perhaps it was just just a Freudian slip? I didn't notice... was it
the pink one with the frilly stuff, or the more conservative blue one?

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info