Posted to alt.home.repair
Handi

Default Demanding Home Insurance Companies

That's a very interesting point you've brought up Joshua. I wasn't
aware that one could request an official loss history on the property
they're buying. Smart idea.

I found out completely by accident through a house inspection of a
property I bought that the house had been damaged extensively by a fire.
The repairs were complete and there was no sign of damage.

And in response to all of the other reply postings to my original post,
thank you. It is common sense what the insurance company was trying to do.
Considering the rising costs of home insurance claims its wise that the
insurance companies try to minimize their costs.

Handi