Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Nie

Default Friday's Firewood - Football Weekend

MY cup's full (but leaking).

If we turned at the skill level of this week's officiating - often - then
we'd be setting up booths to sell firewood.

But, if I could turn wood and generate the excitement of this week's games
I'd be featured at the AAW Symposium. You couldn't dream up an ending like
Pittsburgh/Colts.

TomNie

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Tom Nie" wrote in message
My Panthers won (but injuries are bad news for the next game)

Who were yours?

Well, Green Bay or Detroit are traditional up here, Lions even had an Iron
Mountain boy coaching. Wait 'till next decade?

I, as most, felt the Colts and Panthers would win. Cup's half full.