Jonathan@Home

Default Screwfix towel radiators: absolute crap.

A short time ago on this forum someone said they'd got a pipe bender
from ebay for around 20 quid and they were happy with it. Now I'm used
to seeing pipe benders in the sheds for about 45 quid, so I thought
I'd hop over to ebay.

That was me, I've not done a lot with it but it worked very well when I did
use it, and after all if you arn't happy you can relist it on e-bay. When I
bought mine I had to wait as there were lots of them appearing but going for
nearly the market price when postage was added. I just waited and got
bidding in a aution whith little interest and got it for for just over £20.

Just to show people who don't use e-bay what can happen, I bought a flute
for my son for £124, next one sold for £180, exactly the same flute from the
same seller, saw a brand new Bosch Cordless jiigsaw go for £52, with only 2
bidders. One before that went for £98 and the one after went for £76. The
secret is to know what the item you buying costs in the shops or on the web.
I never bit until the last 30 seconds and my wife and I have bought Colaport
figurines, toys for the kids, bit for my PC, books for mother in law, dress
making tools and power tools, very nice Bosch Cordeless Hammer drill, brand
new £20 less than the shops.

Cheers
Jonathan