Posted to alt.home.repair
DT

Default vinyl windows - what is Home Depot 6500?

In article om,
says...

I was told that the Home Depot 6500 series vinyl windows are actually
some lower grade of Simonton windows rebranded by Home Depot. Does
anyone have details -- in particular what Simonton product line most
closely corresponds? Also, I seem to be unable to find on the web any
thermal data for the 6500 series.

Hmm, The vinyl windows at the Home Depots in my area are made by American
Craftsman
http://www.americancraftsmanwin.com/ and their numbering scheme is
similar (7500, 8500, 9500, etc among many others) but there is no 6500 series.
I have the catalog in front of me and nothing on the web site. Are you sure of
the series number?

Dennis