Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

"Gunner" wrote in message

Hmmm...Who is it you're quoting there, Gunner? It wouldn't be Wikipedia,
would it? Because that isn't what they said. What they actually said is
this: snip

No..Im quoting me. The Wiki was patently false (and is often so) so I
fixed it about 8 months ago

Gunner

Well, two points. First, you didn't write that quote, so don't claim it as
your own. You took someone else's explanation and just substituted a few of
your own words -- inverting the meaning, at that -- without acknowledging
your source.

Second, take a look at who is using the phrase "living Constitution," over
and over again, right here, as well as everywhere on the Web. It's the right
wingers.

It appears the Wikipedia version was right on the mark, and that you're
engaging in misinformation...again.

Imagine that. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress