Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

Default Panasonic cordless phone - no sound?

The PC may have a very small crack in one or more of the conductors, or some
component(s) may have been mechanically damaged.

--

JANA
_____

"M.Joshi" wrote in message

Hi,

I am trying to repair a Panasonic cordless DECT handset which was
accidently dropped.

The handset was in-tact but there was a rattling sound coming from the
mini-speaker and nothing could be heard from it.

So, I replaced the mini-speaker with another similar one but now all I
hear is a buzzing noise when I press the on-hook button instead of the
dial-tone.

All other functionality of the handset seems to be working fine?

--
M.Joshi