Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default "Dual drill" -- opinions? experience?

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:48:44 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Leo
Lichtman" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote: "Free lifetime battery replacement" will probably
mean that the company will be bankrupt (or dissolve) in less than 3 years,
_before_ they have to replace any.
I watched a very appealing TV ad for an electric toothbrush, and I was about
to order one, when they finished their *incredible* offer by saying that it
included a free replacement for the brush head every few months *for life.*
So I didn't order.

"FREE" means only $7.95 to ship the 0.63 ounce brush to you 4 times a
year. $31.80 shipping for 4 free $1 brushes. Sucha deal!

Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design