Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rastus

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:41:29 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

"The living Constitution" is a phrase used mostly (though not
entirely) by Liberals in American legal debate. As characterized by
Liberals, the living Constitution is a Constitution whose boundaries
and provisions are dynamic and amorphous, congruent with whatever the
needs of society (or, critics complain, the desires of a judge) may be
at a particular moment, rather than possessing a fixed and definitive
meaning."

Hmmm...Who is it you're quoting there, Gunner? It wouldn't be Wikipedia,
would it? Because that isn't what they said. What they actually said is
this:

"'The living Constitution' is a phrase used mostly (though not entirely) by
originalists and conservatives in American legal debate. As characterized by
originalists, the living Constitution is a Constitution whose boundaries and
provisions are dynamic and amorphous, congruent with whatever the needs of
society (or, critics complain, the desires of a judge) may be at a
particular moment, rather than possessing a fixed and definitive meaning."

What have you been doing, taking lessons from James Frey? d8-)

Ed, you gotta quit doing this. I laughed so hard I spit coffee all over
the keyboard.
Can you say "BUSTED"?