Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Where to Find Info on Natural Gas Plumbing (?)

For l.p. (propane), I use a Rego Products (Engineered Controls International
Inc. / EEII) 'LP-Gas Serviceman's Manual'. I don't know if they make one for
natural gas. Maybe you're searching with the wrong wording. 'Plumbing' is
going to bring back different results than 'piping'. A Google search for:
natural + gas + line + sizing, came up with lots of links like this:
http://www.tanklesswaterheaters.com/sizingtable.html

"tbl" wrote in message
After searching for hours, I can't find squat on gas
plumbing codes or info, except places wanting to sell code
books for big money.

Anyone here know some good links? Books under $35?
--
Thanks,
tbl