Posted to rec.woodworking
John Thomas

Default Hoo Ha - Lost Treasure Found, And More

"Charles Self" wrote in
:

I wonder if I spent some time putting together an article on the most
effective/cheapest ways of scanning slides and stuck it on either my
blog or website it would be of interest? I've got some of the gear,
some is too expensive to add to what I have, but some would be neat to
have. It might take a few weeks to do (more like 10-12, because I'm
literally up to my ears right now), but if it has some value for
enough others, it would be worth posting, and it might just be fun to
do. I've got some old slides that made it through the fire, so maybe
an instruction on clean-up and remounting might help, too.

Jeez, that's two months' work there. I'll put it up piecemeal, though.

Charlie,

Yes, please do this as you have time ...

--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....