Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

In article . com, Gus says...

wrote:
Say I set up a education account for my grandson and contributed as
much as the law allows. And then I gave you a bunch of money with the
understanding that you would contribute an equal amount to my grandsons
education account. Is that illegal?

Yes that is illegal if you're talking about conservatives

Dan is a fiscal conservative. I would say that puts him in
a different class than our present federal government of
course. And doing that is legal, because he's not a polician.
The rules about campaign contributions are different you see.

You probably even already knew that gus.

Dan's not a politician. Only *one* reason I respect him.

Jim

please reply to: