Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia

Default Rayburn efficiency?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:34:46 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:03:36 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Even like that, which we can do, they still have too high a
glycaemic
load for me to eat more than a tiny amount, so typically we don't
bother with them.

But you SAID they were stodgy!

Anything like that which I can't eat much of I describe to myself
as
stodgy so that I won't be tempted.

So you didn't mean that they were stodgy.

Hmm. That could lead to a lack of credibility in other posts ...

How would you define stodgy?

Well, in this context, since you used the word, the onus is on you to
define it but stodgy to me is dense and heavy. I've never had a
steamed pudding like that.

Apart from Christmas puddings I rarely mak eany other than suet pastry
ones such as steak and kidney, oh they're glorious! The pastry is
light and flaky ... drool ...

The reason I don't make any sweet puddings is because as we've aged we
simply can't eat more than one course at dinner, as a rule. It's very
sad :-( I'll occasionally do it when we have guests as a special
treat for them.

Unlike when we came for dinner and you gave us pie from a supermarket
and a chocolates for pudding)