floss floss is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

More progress....

I now have established that there is one way of connecting the cables which enables me to see freeview and to record and play discs on my dvd recorder.
This is as follows:

1. Main aerial into Freeviw antenna in
2. RF cable from TV out on Freeview to Antenna in on DVDR
3. RF cable from TV out on DVDR to antenna in on TV VCR combo.
4. Scart from VCR on Freeviw to Scart IN on DVDR
5. Scart from OUT on DVDR to TV VCR combo

This would be fantastic except for the exceptionally poor picture. I've tried to tune the TV, Freeview and the DVDR but to no success. Boo hoo! ;o)

Does anyone know if my problem would be solved by buying a newer TV... ?? If I had a TV that had two scart sockets (meaning I could plug in the freeview AND the DVDR), would this help?

Any advice much appreciated.

Floss