Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Hoo Ha - OT - Lost Treasure Found, And More

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message

You are right but it depends on who "he" is; I
missed the slides. The who, by the way, that I
was replying to is Gerald Ross, but probably
appeared to be Swingman. Get's complicated when
the thread keeps evolving and being hijacked.

Actually, you replied to my post directly, as the thread, and your quoting,
clearly shows ... and the sub-thread I started was clearly marked "OT" to
differentiate it from the original thread, which also happened to be about
"slides".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05