Posted to uk.d-i-y
Barry

Default Bath panel - tiled do I need access?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just recess the panel 'under' the bath, and you won't need a seal.
The supplied panels usually (IME of 3?) fit inside the bath anyway....

M.

I used plastic soffit board for a bath panel .cheap light and easy to cut to
size.
Great if you want / need a simple flat bath panel.

All the previous ideas to fit are easy to do...I found some lovely german
plastic snap screw covers in gloss white and used them in 3 vertical rows of
3
and they look like white rivets .......OK OK Im a poncey
designer...........but it looks great and easy to remove in an emergency.