John Sullivan

Default An open request to all group members (In advance, we admit that this post could be considered commercial in nature)

1. With all of the things that we carry, are there any items that we don't
have that you wish we did?

I haven't found your line lacking for my needs so far.

2. If you've purchased from any of the other metals suppliers that have an
online presence, what has been your experience with them as opposed to us?
We're particularly interested in differences in customer service, website
and use of technology, breadth/depth of inventory, and prices. For the
record, the only real internet-enabled vendors we've found (where you can
place an order online) are www.metalexpress.net, www.metalsdepot.com,
www.midlandxpressmetals.com, www.yarde.com, and Speedy Metals (eBay only)

Have used Yarde's site for some items, mainly due to their being closer to
me and that decreased shipping cost.

3. If you live in the Seattle area, and have visited us, even just to pick
up a will-call order, what have been your impressions? Were you treated
well or poorly? Were you able to find what you were looking for? How
important is it to you to have a browsing area where you can see all of

the
materials available?

Not applicable to me.

4. We're actually pretty proud of the site and how it has developed, but
we're really never satisfied with it. Much like our target audience,

we're
always tinkering and tweaking. From either the perspective of content, or
of usability, or both, what would you like us to tweak?

Would be nice to have a shipping cost estimate available prior to going
through the whole ordering process.

5. When you are working on projects, how important is the cutting

tolerance
to you? Are you usually looking for a very specific cut length, or will

any
"hunk of metal" work for you?

Sometimes totally unimportant, other times very important. WOuld like to be
able to specify closer than +1/8/-0

6. Have you recommended, or would you recommend us as a source to your
friends or business associates?

Yes, I have and will continue to do so.

7. Do you have any other comments or thoughts for us?

Not at this time.

8. Dealer has a 6 showing, you've got a 6 and a 5. What is the correct

play?

Punt.

9. What is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow?

African or European?

10. What is the capital of Peru?

What do I win if I get this final question right?

Thanks all for reading and/or responding!

Chris Sypolt
OnlineMetals.com

--
John Sullivan