Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner writes on Sat, 14 Jan 2006
18:13:15 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 14 Jan 2006 09:09:01 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court

Ah, but they're not *in* court right now. It's the other
folks whos feet are in the fire at the moment.

So we'll leave the teapot dome scandle behind, for the moment.

Jim

But Jim...where was your angst then? Your outrage?

Snicker...the only thing a Democrat thinks is legal or
Constitutional..is whatever a Dem wants to do.

Jim hasn't been able to handle the fact that it was the Liberals and
Democrats who pushed for a Living Constitution interpretation, so now that
such is a dominant paradigm (while the Democrats are no longer the dominant
party), he feels that something must be wrong with the idea, but he can't
figure out what.

--
pyotr filipivich
Can you trust the party of Senator Holling, Bull Conner, and Nathan