Posted to alt.home.repair
Kyle Boatright

Default laminate floor question - wood filler?

"chinlin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently have laminate floor installed in my apartment, after the
installation I noticed that some of the boards have gaps ( about the
size of 1- 1.5mm) between them. I talked to the installer and they
replied that it was normal and it happens often. However, the gaps
really bug me. Is there anything I can do to fill the gaps? I purchased
some wood filler from Home Depot in the same color as the floor. Does
anybody know if the wood filler will work on the laminate floor?

Wood filler will fill the gap(s), but it'll look worse than terrible.