Posted to alt.home.repair
Bryan

Default Need New Dryer

"Joseph E. Johnston" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...
Current Dryer: Kenmore Electric

If it's an option, do I want a gas or an electric dryer (and why)?

Wife tends to overload washing machine and loads dryer with oversized
bath towels.

Any brands and models that you regret not buying or that you have and
wouldn't live without?

Just did a quick viewing of Sears and it looks like dryers are going to
cost $1000; any way to get a great dryer at a great price?

A grand for a dryer? You sure must love to overpay for stuff. Best advice
I could give is to train your wife how to do laundry properly...

Joe

I sure don't want to spend a grand, but that's the going price at Sears for
a dryer.