Posted to alt.home.repair
chinlin

Default laminate floor question - wood filler?

I recently have laminate floor installed in my apartment, after the
installation I noticed that some of the boards have gaps ( about the
size of 1- 1.5mm) between them. I talked to the installer and they
replied that it was normal and it happens often. However, the gaps
really bug me. Is there anything I can do to fill the gaps? I purchased
some wood filler from Home Depot in the same color as the floor. Does
anybody know if the wood filler will work on the laminate floor?